Access, Add Leading Zeros Custom Number Formats
This article explains how to add leading zeros to numbers in an Access database using Custom Number Formats.
Open the table in design view. Select the field you want to apply leading zeros to. Put as many zeros in the Format section as you would like to have digits:
The resulting table will look like this:
Note: The custom formatting applies to fields of the Number Data Type.
You can download the sample file used in this article from the link below:
- Access, Fixed Decimal Places Number Format
- Access, Convert User Input to Uppercase
- Access, Convert User Input to Lowercase
- Access Field Properties Locked
- Access Check If Field is Null, Conditional Macro
- First Letter Uppercase Only Access Tables
- First Letter Uppercase Only Access Form
If you need assistance with your code, or you are looking for a VBA programmer to hire feel free to contact me. Also please visit my website www.software-solutions-online.com