First Letter Uppercase Only Access Tables
This article explains how you to create a macro that will force the first letter of a field to appear as uppercase and the rest as lowercase no matter what the user inputs.
Name: This is the name of the field that will be modified. In this case it is [First Name]
Value: This is the value that the field will be change to. In this case use the expression below:
Repeat step 3 for the [Last Name] field. Use the expression below:
No matter how the user inputs the first and last names, the first letter will be converted to uppercase and the rest of the characters will be converted to lowercase.
You can download the sample file used in this article from the link below:
- Access, Add Leading Zeros Custom Number Formats
- Access, Convert User Input to Uppercase
- Access, Convert User Input to Lowercase
- Access Field Properties Locked
- Access Check If Field is Null, Conditional Macro
- Access, Fixed Decimal Places Number Format
- First Letter Uppercase Only Access Form