Cells and Ranges
- Excel VBA Formatting Cells and Ranges Explains how you can use the macro recorder to get the VBA code required for formatting cells and Ranges.
- Referencing: Different ways of referencing cells and ranges. Also explains how to reference cells and ranges in other worksheets and workbooks.
- Searching: Explains the basic algorithm to search for a value.
- Arrays and Ranges: Explains how you can use arrays and ranges together. Copying data from range to array and from array to range.
- Save Range/Cells as JPEG: Explains how you can use VBA for Excel to save a range of cells as a JPEG image.
- List All Files in a Folder and Create Hyperlinks to Each File, Excel VBA