- Color Dialog xlDialogEditColor: A dialog that prompts the user to select a color.
- Font Color: Explains how you can change the font color of cells and ranges. Also provides an example on how you can get the current font color for a cell or range.
- Colors: The basics of working with colors in VBA for Excel
- XlRgbColor: An enumeration with a list of color codes.
- ColorConstants: A class with a list of color codes.
- Color Codes and the Macro Recorder: Explains how you can get color codes using the macro recorder.
- RGB: Explains how can use the RGB color model in VBA for Excel.
- Get Color Code: A sample VBA program which gets the color code based on the fill color of a cell.
- Color Code: Provides a sample on working with color codes.