- Conversion: Explains how to convert the different data types to one another.
- Arrays and Ranges: Explains how you can use arrays and ranges together. Copying data from range to array and from array to range.
- Working with Arrays: Explains how to work with arrays, creating arrays, dynamic and static arrays. Redim(), Redim preserve, Ubound, LBound, …
- Arrays and User Defined Functions and Subs: Explains how to pass an array to a function or sub. And Also explains how to define a function with an array as its return type
- String Processing and Manipulation: Adding (concatenating) , searching, splitting, converting . . . strings. Also discusses string specific function like Mid(), Right(), Len() ….
- Common Errors: Common errors you might encounter when working with strings in your code.
- Chr() function: Explains the Chr() function and provides 2 examples with code of where it is used.